New visit times due to COVID 19 Pandemie
1st until 31st October
- Monday to Sunday: visit at 3pm
From November 1st until November 15th
- Saturday and Sunday 3 p.m.
From November 16 to December 31
- Sunday at 3 p.m.
Visit only on reservation, on the Contact link
Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the day of the visit.
Following Health Practices must be respected:
- Hand cleaning (Hydro-Alcoholic gel will be available)
- Masks (must be brought by the visitors)
- Maximum number of visitors per Group: 10 Persons
For the safety of all,
!!! People who show up without a reservation, or who do not comply with health rules, may be denied access to the fort !!!
7€ / Adult
6€ / reduced price (Pass Lorraine, Group)
3 € /Child (from 5 to 13 years)
2.5 € /reduced price for Child (from 5 to 13 years with Pass Lorraine, Group)
!! Important!! : Provide warm clothing (indoor temperature at 13 degrees all year round) and walking shoes for the visit of the fort.
Visit time: 2 hours.
Tel. +33 (0)3 87 02 70 41